Witchery x Kit Willow limited edition jumpsuit size 12
Size 12 is standard fit
- 100% Viscose fabric
- Palazzo-style wide leg fit with full length legs
- V neckline with drop shoulder
- Three quarter rolled sleeves buttoned tab cuff
- Self-fabric waist tie; option to tie at front or back
- Back V cut-out with button tab closure
- Functional side pockets
- Features zip closure at back
never worn, just removed tags
PLEASE NOTE: This is a second hand item from Cait's personal wardrobe. No exchanges or returns on second hand sales. FREE SHIPPING to NZ.
WITHIN NEW ZEALAND
- Delivery time - please expect your order to take 5-7 business days.
- Your order will be sent via Pass The Parcel with no signature required but tracked.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order is shipped.
- Please note that I have just had a baby, so please be patient with your order. I will do my best to get orders out within 48 hours, but there may be a slight delay at times.
- We Ship Internationally to Australia for a flat rate of $10.00 untracked.
- Your order will be sent via New Zealand Post and can take between 10-14 business days to arrive.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
You should receive an email with your tracking information as soon as your order has been dispatched. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require your tracking number or are concerned that your order is running late/lost.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
If your purchase is the wrong size or you are unhappy with the style we are more than happy to exchange the item (subject to availability), or alternatively issue you with a store credit. We do not offer refunds.
Exchanges and credits must be returned within 14 business days of receiving your order and the cost of the exchange is at your expense. Your credit note will be valid for 12 months from the date your return is received.
Please fill in the form accompanying your purchase and email us to let us know to expect a parcel back
Please note the cost of the return postage is at your own expense. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our studio, so please ensure you use a postal service that insures the value of the items you are posting.
Our Returns address is:
Cait & Co
102 Gowing Drive
If you would like to exchange please email email@example.com to arrange your exchange to be put aside.
ALL RETURNS MUST HAVE THEIR ORIGINAL TAGS ATTACHED AND BE IN A SALEABLE CONDITION.
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON SALE STOCK (except if faulty)
It can take up to 5 business days for your return to arrive to our studio. Once your item has been received the credit discount code will be emailed to you ready to be applied to your next purchase.
WHAT IF MY ITEM IS FAULTY OR DAMAGED?
We offer refunds on faulty garments only. It is the customers responsibility to check the garment for faults when they receive it and to notify us within 14 days. All garments are checked when they are sent out and we cannot take responsibility for items damaged in transit or upon opening - please be careful when opening parcels with scissors. If a fault is found in the garment after that time we will not accept it.
A more detailed returns policy can be found HERE
Any questions, please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're ever concerned about sizing & need any assistance we are more than happy to help, just drop us a line.
Cait & Co is the brainchild of Auckland personal stylist and fashion blogger Caitlin Taylor from Chasing Cait.
Caitlin set up the store as she wanted her clients and readers to have easy access to clothes that are AFFORDABLE, STYLISH and PRACTICAL to wear everyday.
We've chosen to shoot as many garments as we can on amazing women of different shapes, sizes and ages to give you a better idea of how things will fit.
The store will be stocked with a new capsule collection every few months, each piece carefully selected based on what we think you, our amazing reader, will like, and more importantly LOVE!
For more information on Cait, and her styling services, visit her website, www.chasingcait.com